The Biology Minor
To earn the equivalent of a minor in Biology, you must complete six required core courses (two of which are one-credit labs); two core courses of your choice; and two elective courses, for a total of 10 courses.
Required Core Courses
- BIO101: Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Biology
- BIO101L: Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Biology Lab
- BIO102: Introduction to Evolutionary Biology and Ecology
- BIO102L: Introduction to Evolutionary Biology and Ecology Lab
- BIO301: Cell Biology
- BIO312: Evolutionary Biology
Additional Core Courses
Please choose two from the following list of options:
- BIO304: Human Physiology and BIO304L: Human Physiology Lab
- BIO305: Genetics
- BIO306: Botany
- BIO309: Zoology
You must also select two additional courses at the 300-level or higher, one of which must be a lab course.