To earn the equivalent of a minor in Business Administration, you must complete four broad introductory-level courses and three upper-level elective courses.
Required Core Courses
- BUS103: Introduction to Financial Accounting
- BUS202: Principles of Finance
- BUS203: Principles of Marketing
- BUS208: Principles of Management
You must also select three elective courses.
Choose two courses from these advanced level courses in the Business concentration.
- BUS300: Operations Management
- BUS301: Human Resource Management
- BUS303: Strategic Information Technology
- BUS305: Small Business Management
- BUS306: Advertising and Promotion
- BUS401: Management Leadership
- BUS402: Project Management
- BUS403: Negotiations and Conflict Management
- BUS404: Risk Management
- BUS501: Strategic Management
Choose one course from the following: