The Content Matrix
Here you can see, at a glance, a few details about the materials used in our courses. Note that a blank doesn’t mean our course isn’t completely ready to go or that no resources of that kind are present — just that there is room to expand. If you have questions about any of our courses, please don’t hesitate to ask (firstname.lastname@example.org); if you have any questions about the content matrix or believe that we have made an error, please contact our foundation archivist: email@example.com.
- Peer Reviewed - We are in the process of putting all our courses through peer review. More information is here.
- Hosted – Shows how much of the course content–readings, web media, etc.–is openly-licensed, in the public domain, or permitted for our use by content providers. Note: many of these materials are still just external links; we are in the process of hosting these items.
- Textbook/Audio/Video – Shows whether we have a textbook or lecture series fully aligned with the course. Note that many courses include excellent text and a/v content, even if it is not “fully” aligned.
- Labs – Some courses make use of interactive modules and games; why not go exploring?
- Final Exam – Confirms that a final exam has been developed for the course.
- Activities – Shows whether a course makes significant use of activities, quizzes, or other assessments.