We’ve teamed up with Sunstone Business School for their upcoming MOOC “Being an Effective New Leader“! Materials from our BUS401: Management Leadership help to round out the course, which is built, hosted, and facilitated by Sunstone.
You’ll learn how to1:
- Influence without authority
- Make decisions even with incomplete data
- Help people do their best to deliver exceptional results
- Maintain goal clarity even through ambiguous circumstances
- Starts Monday, April 29
- Ends Sunday, May 12
- Enrollment deadline: Saturday, April 27
- Approximately 20 hours total (i.e. 10 hours per week)
You’ll work on your own and with fellow students in a problem-based learning environment, emerging in mid-May as (we can hope) a more-effective leader.
Let us know how everything goes!
1 Source: Sunstone.