Saylor Academy has a whole wide world of learners, and we want everyone to meet. So, we’re launching the Saylor Summer #SaylorSelfie challenge!
The challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to earn a certificate, take a selfie with it, and then share it with the class.
If you’re a new Saylor student, and don’t have a certificate yet, you can take one of our Professional Development courses and complete it in a day or two.
Short and Sweet Professional Development Courses:
- PRDV002: Professional Writing (4 Hours)
- PRDV005: Time and Stress Management (12 Hours)
- PRDV228: Decision-Making (4 Hours)
Everyone who participates in the #SaylorSelfie challenge will receive a gift from us! A gift we will be announcing shortly.
Here are the rules to be eligible for the gift:
- Earn a certificate (can be a certificate you earned in the past)
- Take a selfie or video with your certificate (you can print it out our have it displayed on a screen)
- Share your selfie or video on Twitter and/or Instagram, tag us (@saylordotorg), and use the hashtag #SaylorSelfie
- Once you’ve shared your selfie we will reach out and ask you to tell us about yourself and your education journey. Now you’re eligible to get a sweet gift!
You can participate in the #SaylorSelfie challenge even if you don’t want to receive a gift. Additionally, a certificate from our Saylor001 course will not count towards being eligible to receiving the gift.
Spread the WordI’m participating in the Saylor Summer #SaylorSelfie Challenge! I’m going to earn a certificate, take a selfie, and share it with Saylor’s global class! I can’t wait to meet everyone! Join me! Click To Tweet
Want to Join and Start Learning?
You can sign up in a few minutes and join our community of learners.