Read our post about the early successes of the Finish Line project at the University of Memphis:
University of Memphis’ “Finish Line” Program Expands With Saylor Academy Courses.
More information can be obtained directly from the University of Memphis here.
Learn more about success stories from students in the University of Memphis Finish Line program!
The eligible courses are as follows:
- BUS202 Principles of Finance
- BUS300 Operations Management
- BUS301 Human Resource Management
- BUS402 Project Management
- BUS403 Negotiations and Conflict Management
- COMM411 Public Relations
- CS 302 Software Engineering
- ENGL405 The American Renaissance
- HIST362 Modern Revolutions (closing April 30th, 2024 – complete by this date)
- HIST363 Global Perspectives on Industralization
- PHIL304 Existentialism
- POLSC401 Ethics and Public Policy
- POLSC402 Global Justice