Start, Study, Save!
You have worked hard to get where you are. Finishing your degree is the last piece to the next stage of your career. Saylor courses, paired with your determination, can help you start now, study on your own schedule, and save money. Your degree is in reach. Start here.
- Study the courses at your own pace and on your own schedule
- Every course includes the learning materials, quizzes and exams
- Use study guides to help create a learning plan that works for you
- Use our discussion forums to reach out to other students
- Take a $25 proctored exam using our partner ProctorU*
- You’ve passed the exam!
- Now you can request a transcript from American Council on Education (ACE)
- Congratulations! You’ve earned college credit for next to nothing!
On average an equivalent college course can cost up to $1,200. Add the cost of the transcript request (around $15) along with the proctoring fee and you’ve earned college credits for as little as $40.
Ask your school about ACE CREDIT, or if you are looking for a program, our partner schools directly accept credit and often work with adult learners.