Employment at Saylor Academy
Our currently available positions are listed below.
Part Time / Full Time
- The Education Project Coordinator will work closely with instructors to keep various course development projects on track. They will also be in charge of quality assurance efforts and the ongoing peer review of Saylor courseware.
- The Education Project Manager will work directly with consulting faculty, subject-matter experts, and the rest of the Saylor Academy team to create and manage high-quality courses.
- The Marketing Assistant will be a charismatic communicator to liaison between the Academy and our growing worldwide community of students.
- Consulting professors perform targeted updates to Saylor Academy’s existing catalog of courses and develop new learning modules.
- Peer reviewers are responsible for reading and evaluating courseware and providing feedback on courses’ overall rigor, quality, and cohesiveness through a provided comprehensive questionnaire.
Saylor Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to questions about the status of open positions and/or to all applicants. Saylor Academy will contact eligible candidates directly.