Employment at Saylor Academy
Our currently available positions are listed below.
Part Time / Full Time
- The Strategic Relationships Assistant will be responsible for research, administrative duties, and assisting with event logistics and scheduling in support of the Executive Director and the Strategic Relationships Associate.
- The Education Project Specialist will ideally be an organized, responsible part-time employee to assist in the maintenance and advancement of our web-based courseware.
- The Communications and Support Assistant will help represent Saylor Academy to students and our wider communities, ensuring a two-way flow of timely and useful feedback.
- Consulting professors perform targeted updates to Saylor Academy’s existing catalog of courses and develop new learning modules.
- Peer reviewers are responsible for reading and evaluating courseware and providing feedback on courses’ overall rigor, quality, and cohesiveness through a provided comprehensive questionnaire.
Saylor Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to questions about the status of open positions and/or to all applicants. Saylor Academy will contact eligible candidates directly.