We’re wrapping up week three of our Saylor Summer School experiment. We surveyed our three student cohorts to learn a bit more about them and why they signed up for the
torture pleasure of ten weeks of online learning. We share some of the results (pictures! world map!) below.
If you’d like to sign up for the summer sessions, it isn’t too late — especially if you’ve already started BUS205, BUS210, or POLSC201 on your own. Get in touch and we’ll help you out!
Painting with broad strokes, here’s what we can say about our (very unscientific) survey — most students are:
- taking these courses out of curiosity;
- have not taken online courses before;
- have high school through associate’s degree or certificate education histories;
- are adept with the internet/web;
- plan to take one of the final exams (credit-recommended exam 33%)